Friday 18 March 2011

FRIDAY AT LAST & A KILLERS GIG VIDEO And RADIOSTARDOM

Good Morning! It has seemed a reeeeeeeeeeeeally long week this week.

Comic Relief day - so some good telly on tonight.

Teacher Training Day - I love work when there are no children in!
 For some strange reason we get loads done!


I've found some video footage from gigs I've been to on Windows Media Player - I think I will have to burn them to a disc then reload them and save them in My Videos to get them to post on here - I have looked and tried and can find no possible way to get them off Media Player!

This is from the Killers gig I last went to singing one of my favourite songs - not sure it will work - this is one I already had in my files. It was an AMAZING gig. :) Makes my heart happy .

The sun is shining today - makes my heart doubly happy.
O it says I can continue to edit my post during upload, but I can't close this window or publish till it's finished!
I wonder how long it will take.  Hmmmm been 5 minutes now - it's only a 30second clip!
Doesn't this upload realise I have Facebook to check, Twitter and emails and a shout out to my chum in USA before work? My children have a muft day at their school - I shall request that they pick uniform up off the floor so I can wash it a day earlier - my life is just so rock n roll - braising steak for tea! See?!
 GARDEN - I want to do some pottering tomorrow - I will plant some early carrots and some beetroot. Onions will go in too! My Rhubarb is looking magnificent and all my Spring growth is bursting triumphantly from the Winter soil. I love m y garden in Spring - all the purpleness is a purpley joy :)

Video update - 8 minutes now. This might be the only one I post. I don't even think I will bother with the Windows Media thingy I was whinging about up there. /\
 Been read out on Radio Lancashire THREE times this morning!!!! Here were my jokes I sent in to be read out! It is comic Relief Day and I have donated by text  - technology is really marvellous.
Graham Liver who is on now ALWAYS reads out my contributions to his show!
1. I walked passed my fridge and I thought I heard an onion singing a BeeGees song. When I opened the door I saw it was just a chive talking!!! I asked it wouldn't you rather be an onion? It said Nah - I'm happy staying a chive, staying a chive, ah ah ah ah staying a chiiiiive!!!

2. I got some herbs in my eye as I was cooking the tea last night. I am now parsley sighted.
Losing the will to live now Video Upload. Does anyone have any tips? Probably my tip now would be simply. Don't.
Grrrrr now attery is flashing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to read my words and respond with your own thoughts. I always try to reply so make sure you pop back to see!