Saturday 2 May 2020

Saturday

I have just made and eaten a lovely big plateful of bacon, scrambled eggs, beans, cherry tomatoes and quorn low fat sausage. Apparently my willpower is still here. I did not have the lovely buttery toast!

 I cannot wait for the full story on Alfred and Alex so here is a week and a bit's worth of Alfred to be going on with.
































I didn't sleep brilliantly, waking at 3.33 prescisely. I nodded back off towards 5 ish and slept til 7.10am. Im about to peg out then major faffing about is on the cards. I sat and sorted the edge pieces on a 1000 piece jigsaw that was stored away from when Mr 23 was a youngster. Its a wassijig one and the picture on the box isn't the picture - but clues? I have no idea what I am doing. I stilll haven't convinced myself yet to buy the jigsaw and then discovered a jigsaw board at Hobbycraft that would be handy...but still dithering! Just uncertain times I think So thank you to all urging me to treat myself but I can hold out a bit more. I do have lots of things I can do first - the quilt kit for instance! Right am off to peg out.

Lots of love from
Rachel * wants a mysterious benefactor* Radiostar xxx

12 comments:

  1. I may just have put in a yarn order, not that it was needed, but.................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every single bit of yarn is urgently needed by the person buying it!!

      Delete
  2. I just ate the buttery toast this morning :) Yours sounds delicious but I'm much too lazy to bother with a cooked breakfast in a morning. I've pegged out too, so there'll be ironing to do later. Have a lovely day. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a brunch because I'm fed up of making lunches! I'm much too lazy too to make a cooked breakfast in a morning x

      Delete
  3. We were awake at the same time this early morning! So fun! NOT.
    Anyway, take care and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always remember the time when I wake in the night!! Take care yourself xx

      Delete
  4. I've seen one of those jigsaws and just thought absolutely no way can I do that, so good luck and let me know how hard you find it. Somebody lent me a puzzle which was a picture of pebbles and I gave it back to them after a fair few days when I'd only done the border and about 3 pieces. Normally I'd have finished a jigsaw completely in that time. I have patience but not that much lol. Have a lovely weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a challenge!! The pieces are quite big so not too bad for grouping together....so far!

      Delete
  5. You do make me smule. Thank you .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh I wish you'd let me know who you are so I can say thank you properly xx

      Delete
  6. A secret benefactor would be great, wouldn't it? Or a very, very wealthy great aunt who has left you all her money. We can wish!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wishes do come true - not that I'm wishing anyone's great Aunt a speedy demise!!

      Delete

Many thanks for taking the time to read my words and respond with your own thoughts. I always try to reply so make sure you pop back to see!