Friday 14 January 2011

Facebook was distracting me

So...upon our return to the ward. After a cup of tea and a few gurning competition strong faces from Lisa, (who is far too posh to contract in public) we arrived back to greet a pair of midwives waiting to take us down to delivery. HUZZAR!
So we ( I say we, Lisa was far too lazy to gather all her stuff together - I think she was pretending to contract, bending over and saying ooooo and breathing a bit heavy) gathered all the stuff together and the midwife who I was sure I knew took us down.
Jane led us to the delivery room, which was one we HADN'T been in before. But I had seen her before, but where was it? It was 2pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to read my words and respond with your own thoughts. I always try to reply so make sure you pop back to see!