Friday 31 March 2023

For Sooze xx

 I am aghast at my sheer neglect during my last post! 

Hope this goes some way to putting things right!! 

Madam Barkypants is here snuggly in her bed that is actually a bed in a bed! She has her squirrel in her mouth. Her latest trick I taught her is to find one of her toys by name ( I think she solidly knows up to 20 of them ) and then take it to one of us by name. 

Her delivery to hand is strong and it’s always back to the person either throwing or giving her the command. 

So I can say 

Bluebell, find your squirrel and take it to Mr 25 and she will. He will take it from her. He will then give it her back and say take it to Mummy 

And she does. 


I love her so much. Even when she has piddled on the sofa cover in a deep sleep! Apparently it’s common in Springers after they are speyed and some hormone tablet from the vet will sort it. We are there next week for a check up and we get a free urine test a year so will try to remember to follow her out with an old takeaway tub to catch some piddle to take with us to the vet! 

Lots of love from 
Rachel*loves Bluebell* Radiostar xxx 


2 comments:

  1. Awww, bless! How clever of Bluebell to identify her toys and take them to the named person. No chance of Betty doing that, I love her to bits but she's not exactly blessed with brains, she's a right dumb blonde (like her owner! Haha!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love a photograph of Bluebell :)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to read my words and respond with your own thoughts. I always try to reply so make sure you pop back to see!