Thursday 28 June 2012

Am all Birthdayed out!

Hello everyone,
I am so sorry if you are feeling bereft at my absence! I have been very busy!

In  the last two weeks, my daughter turned 18. My step ma in law turned 70 and I turned forty flipping one.

I am caked up to the eyeballs in cake. I will be back very soon to blog up the cake what I made for Chloe! 

I shall return to regale you with 'hilarious' tales of my day to day life...........you lucky peoples.
Rachel xx
Ps I PROMISE to read up and comment on your blogs too xxx

2 comments:

  1. Totally bereft and looking forward to some regaling
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we please have a photo of you caked to the eyeballs in cake? lol xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to read my words and respond with your own thoughts. I always try to reply so make sure you pop back to see!