Sunday 9 June 2013

Sunny days

Six weeks til Six weeks! 
Good Morning folks! 

I wake so early these days, I think it's the lovely, light, luscious, lip smackingly lovebunktious light mornings! I LOVE the sunshine. 

As most of you know, I will now be going outside and be being some time! 

My blue fences are due a coat of paint. I have the paint. I have the fences. It's like a match made in heaven! 

My borders are *blueming*lovely too! As you know, only certain colours are allowed in my patch! If you are yellow or orange then you will be forcibly ejected! 


Before I post this I will take a photo of my front. 

My front garden, you filthy perverts!! It's deliciously purply too! My rose bush is glorious. ( Again, filthy perverts should be ashamed!)
 

This was taken seven days ago. 
Ear worm alert! What a difference a week makes, 168 little hours! 

The flowers are a beautiful purply blue colour. I forget its name! It has masses of buds left to bloom and it's scent is delicately sweet. 

Here is a little tub I planted, by my front door. 
Isn't that the most amazing blue colour? 

And finally, my Pa in Law presented me with some lupins he raised from seeds. It's like playing Flower Roulette as I have NO IDEA what colour they will be!! 
Watch this space!! 


So, now it's stopped raining for a few days, what have you been up to? 


Post Script. 
The name of the rose is Rhapsody in Blue. It's still got its label attached. It's 3 years old now! Cost me £3.99 when it was a mere twiglet! This is how it looks from the outside of my garden! So inviting is its glorious scent, that a random lady leant over n stuck her nose in it this morning!! 

3 comments:

  1. OMG what beautiful colours!! I've just inherited a new garden and am already planning flowers for next year. I'm bowled over by that purple rose!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rose is absolutely lovely, stunning photos.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to read my words and respond with your own thoughts. I always try to reply so make sure you pop back to see!