Well blogging world, the new year is upon us and Christmas was a lovely time for me and mine.
I do want to note that our turkey was exceptionally tasty this year!
I stumbled across a Q & A on Facebook that I thought I’d nick for here. I’d love to see anyone’s answers in the comments if you’d like to play along!
New year questionnaire....
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth ? 2 paracetamol and a glass of water
2. Do you sleep naked ? No!
3. Worst physical pain you ever been in? Pre arthritic shoulder, I’d say gallstones. But post gallstones, I’d say trying to move when my shoulder has flared up.
4. Favourite place you’ve ever been? Tower of London
5. How late did you stay up last night? 10.30
6. If you could move somewhere else, where would you move to? Northumberland
7. Christmas or New Year? Definitely Christmas
8. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday - watching The Crown series 3 episode 3 “Aberfan” the most powerful, horrifying moving piece of TV I’ve seen in a long time.
9. What’s the last photo on your phone? Bluebell asleep with her legs in the air.
10. Two of your favourite movies? The Princess Bride, The day after tomorrow
11. What's your favourite season? I love them all at the right time
13. If you could talk to ANYONE right now, who would it be? My beloved Nanna.
14. Are you a good Influence? I hope so
15. Does pineapple belong on pizza? Yes
16. You have the remote, what show would you be watching right now? I like a Gogglebox or two! Or a good apocalyptic box set
17. Three people who you think will play along? 🤔 Suzanne, Sadie and Joy
18. First Concert? Spandau Ballet. Manchester GMEX it was 1987 ish Through the barricades tour. I still have the programme and ticket. I went with two friends. We were 16. It was epic.
19. Favourite food? Crisps
20. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? A teacher!
Go ahead COPY AND PASTE, but REMEMBER to CHANGE the answers! Play along if you would like.
Today was my last day of real freedom as it’s back to school on Monday. I’m so cheesed off, my shoulder has been so bad today, it’s rendered my left arm useless from when I got up at 6am until 9pm when it suddenly ‘released’ . It’s the longest yet. It’s so debilitating.
I’m a real whiney mare tonight because of it. So will sign out.
Lots of love for now
Rachel* Happy New Year* Radiostar xx