Friday 3 April 2020

So far 24 minutes over my allotted time.

I sat down at 8.30am with a promise of half an hour in blogland and then I'll....
09.24 here I am just having read the most recent posts of the blogs I love the most jut sorting out photos to share on a post with you here. So may to choose from, might have to limit them!

I have just gone through my phone and deleted approx 1500 photos of Bluebell sleeping!
It's now 10.45am and I am back at my blog, still in my pjs.
Off to get sorted and sew. Back later for another post.
Stuck in lockdown!
Rachel x

8 comments:

  1. Your back, still funny, can't wait to hear from you and see some photo's of Bluebell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to read your posts again. Enjoy the sewing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to find you back in blogland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As equally lovely to find you still in it too xx

      Delete
  4. Cannot wait for more of your posts Rach, they have a habit of making me smile inside as well as out..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Likewise Mr Wildlife! or should that be Mr Wildling - like in Game of Thrones! Ha

      Delete

Many thanks for taking the time to read my words and respond with your own thoughts. I always try to reply so make sure you pop back to see!