Saturday 12 August 2017

Time ran away with me.

I was coming to write a post, but have spent two actual real hours reading all the blogs I follow that I've no time now to write what I was gonna. I have loads of stuff to note down for my memory in years to come, but not now.
I need to write myself some reminders for what I was going to write about.
Tiny, new, bargains, makes, early, class, music.
Let's hope, I can remember what each of my reminders mean!
In the meantime, I'll document a couple of shots from my garden.



Lots of love from 
Rachel *Even though it's the holidays I've still no time* Radiostar xxx

12 comments:

  1. My tip for post's which works for me. If I don't have time, I start a post by adding the photo's, I then save and come back when I have more time. Some times I might have 2 or 3 draft post, and occasionally one does not get finished. Love the flowers in your garden. I retired 2 weeks ago and have not stopped, always something calling me away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flowers, I love purple too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 weeks to start of term? :-) or :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do that too!!
    Lovely colours . . .
    J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, lovely purples. I write notes to remember what I want to blog about and then promptly throw the notes away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm intrigued about your reminders now.
    I hope all is well with you and yours Rachel and life is being kind. I'll assume from your photographs that you've been spending some of your time in the garden. It looks beautiful.
    Looking forward to your post. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rachel. It's nice to see a post from you and hope you are not too busy to enjoy things! I see your purple garden has been doing well :) -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad to hear from you and thanks for cheering up a very wet Scot on this soggy Saturday. Love the flowers. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
  9. Time to watch the busy bees. Ain't lit good.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you appear to be ok. Your garden is doing fantastically well, gorgeous flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad to hear I'm not the only one that can't quite remember what my reminders mean!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello! Glad to see you're still alive. Will look forward to a proper catch up when you've time xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to read my words and respond with your own thoughts. I always try to reply so make sure you pop back to see!