Monday 25 April 2011

Lovely morning tinged with sadness

Good morning cruel world,
I have already been outside, planting my new blue rose bush and weeded and swept the front like the good Victorian housemama I am. Then because the last day of my freedom allows it, I have breakfasted with cornflakes and facebook.
My dear friend,had had to do that awful task of letting me know her mum died on Easter Sunday. I thought about her mum last night before I was going to bed and the news wasn't a surprise. She had been in hospital a while and the ward sister had had the chat and then we were able to discuss it over vodka and I think it helped a little. However, even though you know something is going to happen it still hurts like crazy when it does and I am lucky enough to still have both parents but I type this with tears prickling in my nose and throat for my friend. Here is a hug for all those cliches we discussed. <<<<0000>>>>  
So, if your mama is still here make sure you give them an extra bit of love today because you do not know when there'll be that time when you can't. xx

2 comments:

  1. It didn't just help "a little"..it helped a lot. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just call me Tesco XXX I'll still be here for you no matter what - the hard part is when all the 'fuss' has died down

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to read my words and respond with your own thoughts. I always try to reply so make sure you pop back to see!