Friday 17 April 2015

A matching hat

Firstly, thanks for all of you commenting! It made me feel all chuffed n fuzzy inside! 

Well, I had plenty of wool left, so I decided to embark upon a bit of knittery jiggery pokery witchcraft. For. The. Very. First. Time! 
I decided to make a little matching hat! I used the pattern ( for size n shape ) from this hat I knit 
But adapted it to match the cardigan! I didn't use a rib , I went for garter stitch edging to match the cardigan, then I added one pattern run! I was very pleased with how it turned out! I stuffed a tea towel in the hat to try and get the shape right for the camera!! 
 So now I STILL have a little bit of wool left so am knitting a matching teddy!! 
There are the legs!! 
Well in other news, the uni one will be taken back to uni tomorrow to start her last semester. It doesn't feel like two minutes since I was weeping and wailing about taking her! 

Hopefully the next time I blog, I'll have something other than this flipping cardigan to show you!! 

Love from 
Rachel *best get to work* Radiostar xxx

8 comments:

  1. Hooray! Well done, excellent knitting lady, it's lovely! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you x I'm not sure what I'm doing next!

      Delete
  2. Clever you, The set looks superb.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you x hopefully I'll get a photo of the little girl wearing them!

      Delete
  3. The little set looks beautiful.
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to read my words and respond with your own thoughts. I always try to reply so make sure you pop back to see!