Friday 5 September 2014

Two day week

I could get used to them! However, my bills etc couldn't!

Yesterday I was very overly dramatic with my  whining about my loss of freedom! I do actually love my job. There was the information overload of the first staff meeting. Then there was time in classrooms. We needed that time! It's still not finished. I've dreamt about it all night and it was the first thing I thought of when I woke up out an hour ago. It is still only 6.30am ish now!! I'm going to get up shortly and go in early!

The Uni one returned for her third year yesterday. The teenage one had his fourth driving lesson and had his girlfriend round. The HG had been fishing. Thankfully NOT bringing anything home for the pot!

Tea was a very easy affair from the freezer. I managed half a crossword before having to go to bed thoroughly shattered !

The boy polished off the last of my Rhubarb and Custard flavoured fairy buns. They were really easy to make. I've got these little flavouring essences from Lakeland that you use instead of the usual vanilla.
I think I was a little conservative as there is only a slight hint of the flavours, but I was pleased how they turned out.
 They've all gone now! The sponge was delicious. I actually turned off the fan  on my fan oven and they turned out grand! 

September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. So you all know who I'll be dedicating this to! 
I just love him so much x 

Love from
Rachel *back to school* Radiostar xx 

2 comments:

  1. Rhubarb and custard? I'd bung the whole bottle in!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love him so much too xx nice buns Mrs xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to read my words and respond with your own thoughts. I always try to reply so make sure you pop back to see!