Friday 6 May 2011

CBAS........and a funeral.........

Even though it is Friday, I totally have CBAS today.
Yesterday I finished work and was home by 3.30pm. I did not even sit down. I tackled the pigsty formerly known as the lounge. It now has that smug in the knowledge that all the furniture has been pulled out, skirting boards polished and dusted and all the edges hoover tooled. Cushions came off the sofa, hoovered, plumped and put back. I move backwards and methodically shift all the crap out the lounge into the dining room. So if you come round today please avert your eyes from the mountain of crap in the dining room and only look forwards into the uber tidy lounge. Thank you.
CBAS is because it is RAINING I think. I KNOW my garden desperately needed the rain, but the lack of sunshine first thing in the morning completely flattens my mood and I have CAN'T BE ARSED SYNDROME.
I CBA to go to work. ( I will of course.) I CBA to think up a witty FB status. I C even BA to write humerous stuff on here! Sorry!! ( This of course made me chuckle wrily!) I am sure once the sun comes out all will be well!
Come on Rachel, get a grip - it's FRIDAY!! Someone tell me a joke or something...I need to be cheery.Here is one to get you going....the bit that made me chortle is the last line!!!

Dough Boy Dies

Veteran Pillsbury spokesman Pop N. Fresh died Wednesday of a severe yeast infection. He was 71.

He was buried Friday in one of the biggest funerals in years. Dozens of celebrities turned out including Mrs. Butterworth, the California Raisins, Hungry Jack, Betty Crocker, and the Hostess Twinkies.

The graveside was piled high with flours, as longtime friend Aunt Jemima delivered the eulogy, describing Fresh as a man who "never knew he was kneaded".

Fresh rose quickly in show business, but his later life was filled with turnovers. He was not considered a smart cookie, and wasted much of his dough on half-baked schemes.

Still, even as a crusty old man, he was a roll model to millions. Fresh is survived by his second wife. They had two children, and one in the oven.

The funeral was at 3:50 for 20 minutes.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

2 comments:

  1. Did Eryn tell you that one??? Its quite funny. WOnder when the junk fairies will slowly sly all the stuff back into the lounge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. After having dug to a depth of 10 feet last year, Canadian scientists
    found traces of copper wire dating back 200 years and came to the conclusion
    that their ancestors already had a telephone network more than 150 years
    ago.



    Not to be outdone by their neighbours, in the weeks that followed, an
    American archaeologist dug to a depth of 20 feet, and shortly after, a story
    published in the New York Times:

    "American archaeologists, finding traces of 250-year-old copper wire,
    have concluded that their

    ancestors already had an advanced high-tech communications network 50
    years earlier than the Canadians".

    One week later, the British authorities reported the following:

    "After digging as deep as 30 feet in North Yorkshire, Jack Arkwright, a
    self-taught archaeologist, reported that he found absolutely f*** all.

    Jack has therefore concluded that 250 years ago, Britain had already
    gone wireless."

    Just makes you bloody proud to be British, don't it!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to read my words and respond with your own thoughts. I always try to reply so make sure you pop back to see!